Now hiring: Multi-Craft Technician
Steinman Communications is currently hiring for a Multi-Craft Technician with mechanical experience in the Lancaster, PA area.
• Capable of properly installing, specialized equipment, lighting fixtures, electrical panels, outlets, conduit, wiring, and phones.
• Have a full understanding of the production equipment’s capabilities, be able to identify problems and potential problems; logically and economically rectify the situation in a timely manner
• Maintain production equipment within manufacturer’s specifications
• Manage electrical material and supply inventory; able to work with vendors/suppliers to identify proper replacement parts and substitute parts
• Able to read and decipher electrical circuit, diagram and blueprint drawings
• Able to operate power tools and other specialized electrical equipment
• Good communication skills to work effectively with other departments
• Work with subcontractors to assure that new LNP equipment is installed properly from an electrical standpoint
• Works closely with the LNP Building Services Department to fit, repair, and install electrical wiring, fixtures, appliances, and equipment at all Steinman properties
• Electrical / Mechanical experience
• Good communication skills
• Valid driver’s license and reliable transportation
• High School diploma or equivalency required