Delmarva Broadcasting Company owns and operates nine radio stations serving all of Delaware, eastern Maryland, and southern New Jersey. Delmarva Broadcasting stations are committed to serving the listeners and communities from one of the country’s corporate hubs, Wilmington, Delaware, to the sand and surf of Maryland’s Eastern Shore.
This local focus allows Delmarva Broadcasting to provide advertisers with cost effective marketing plans to reach highly targeted audiences.
The Delmarva stations include:
- 93.7 FM HD-1 – WSTW is Delaware’s Choice for Hit Music. Contemporary radio that’s entertaining, informative and fun. WSTW has the best of today’s hit music, delivered by personalities who live where their audience lives. WSTW’s 50,000 watt signal blankets northern and central Delaware as well as southeastern Pennsylvania and southern New Jersey.
- 101.7 FM & 1150 AM – WDEL IS Wilmington. Since 1922 it has served as northern Delaware’s talk, news and information source. From an award-winning news staff, TrafficWatch, Delaware’s most experienced local traffic service, to Phillies baseball and Eagles football, WDEL is a vital presence in their listeners’ lives.
- Faith 1510 AM – Faith 1510 is Delaware’s Gospel – Your Inspiration Station, featuring great music and captivating talk.
- 103.7 FM HD-1 – WXCY, The Country Station, is northeastern Maryland and northern Delaware’s fastest growing radio station. Tap into the well-documented loyalty of the country music audience and get real results from your advertising.
- Cool 101.3 FM – Milford, DE. Cool plays the Greatest Hits of All Time. From Motown to Rock & Roll, the Lovin’ Spoonful to the Four Tops. It’s on the New Cool 101.3.
- Eagle 97.7 FM HD-1 – Contemporary hit radio for central and southern Delaware. For five consecutive years, Eagle 97.7 has been voted the favorite local radio station by readers of Dover’s Delaware State News. Reach the important state capital area with Eagle 97.7.
- ESPN 930 AM & 104.1 FM – Milford, DE. Delaware’s Sports Station.
- Delaware 105.9 FM – Lewes, DE. A NEW Radio Station Super-Serving Southern Delaware. Dan Gaffney, the market’s most recognized and influential radio personality, hosts mornings 5:30-10! Live & LOCAL talk hosts all day long! Entertaining, informative, provocative discussions that matter to Delawareans. Extensive Sussex County news and weather reports. Full state of Delaware news coverage. CBS Network News every hour. TRAFFICWATCH reports.
- 97.1 FM – Salisbury / Ocean City, MD. The Wave – Programmed specifically for Baby Boomers. Playing the great rock songs from the 60’s, 70’s and 80’s, so its perfect for listening at work. It’s music that appeals to men and women between the ages of 35 and 64.
- 97.5 FM – Salisbury, MD. More than just the latest country music, Cat Country is a 2000 winner of the prestigious NAB Crystal Award for exemplary public service to its community.
- 1320 AM – Salisbury / Ocean City, MD. Whether it’s breaking international news, local news, personal advice or political commentary, Salisbury and its surrounding communities count on WICO AM. Advertisers also count on WICO to place their commercial messages in an environment where potential customers are actively listening to the radio station.
While radio broadcasting remains its backbone, Delmarva Broadcasting also leads the way in creating a variety of innovative marketing solutions for advertisers. Event marketing, sales promotions and the Internet, are just some of the possibilities with which you can partner with the Delmarva Broadcasting Network.
93.7 WSTW, WDEL 101.7FM & 1150AM, Faith 1510
2727 Shipley Road
Wilmington, DE 19810
Eagle 97.7, Cool 101.3, ESPN 930 & 104.1, Delaware 105.9, 97.1 The Wave
1666 Blairs Pond Road
Milford, DE 19963
Cat Country 97.5, WICO 1320 AM
919 Ellegood Street
Salisbury, MD 21801
707 Revolution Street
Havre de Grace, MD 21078